Welcome to Venetian Villa Vacation Home
We hope you have arrived safely and had no trouble finding our home.
We know you must be ready to relax and start your vacation, and we want you to make yourself at home right way. We just ask all guests to go through the home and report any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone call or text to 567-288-7484 or 419-917-9363.
Should you have any other questions during your stay, feel free to contact us.
The manager can be reached at 567-288-7484 or 419-917-9363.
We hope you enjoy your stay and visit us again in the future!
Lena Brank, Manager
- Take out all trash to the garbage container on the left side of the house.
- Place all used towels on the bathroom floor.
- You do not have to strip the bedding.
- Load the dishwasher if there are any dirty dishes, glasses, etc.
- Remove any opened food items from the refrigerator.
- Turn off lights, ceiling fans or other electronics.
- In winter, turn heat to 70º F. In summer, turn air conditioning to 70º F.
- Lock the front screen doors, close the windows, and leave the keys outside in the ashtray.
- Please depart by 11 am so we can prepare the house for our next set of guests.
- Have a safe journey home!
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. (Smoking is allowed on Porch and Patio area)
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the Accommodation rate. We suggest you bring additional towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $10,000 dollars.
8. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
9. No Pets
10. No shoes worn outside should be worn inside the home!!!
11. NO PARTIES
Failure to abide by Accommodation Rules shall result in but not limited to a forfeiture of deposit.